LA BANDERA QUAIL CENTRAL FEEDER & WATER STATION
Designed by Wildlife Biologist Gene Naquain. Features side panels to shield quail & limit pest access, and adjustable water drippers & feed pan.
• 1000 Lb. Feed Capacity & 24 Gallon Water Capacity – $1450
REGULATOR QUAIL CENTRAL FEEDER & WATER STATION
collects rainfall & condensation
Equipped with an Eliminator spinner to regulate feed time & amount dispersed
• 600 Lb. Feed Capacity & 8 Gallon Water Reservoir – $1450
• 1000 Lb. Feed Capacity & 8 Gallon Water Reservoir – $1500
WILDLIFE GUZZLER WATER STATION
Collects more rainfall & natural condensation for wildlife
• 500 Gallon Capacity (1” rainfall collects 45 gal.) – $2700
For information about NRCS cost-sharing on the Wildlife Guzzler contact your local NRCS office or Outback Wildlife Feeders.
FLIPPER WATER TROUGHN
Save time emptying & cleaning.
Easily dumps in seconds to clean epoxy coated interior.
• 25 Gallon Capacity – $600